PURINA PRO PLAN Sterilized Adult dry food rich in turkey perfectly meets the nutritional needs of neutered / sterilized cats. After a castration / sterilization, the metabolism of the cat changes, its energy requirements decrease while its appetite increases. PRO PLAN Sterilized Adult kibbles rich in turkey have a high protein content and a reduced fat content. Sterilization increases the risk of urinary tract disease (UAVD). This specific recipe helps prevent the formation of urinary stones. These kibbles are balanced and contain all essential nutrients, including vitamins A, C and E as well as omega 3 & 6 fatty acids.
The OPTIRENAL® formula and its combination of nutrients combining amino acids, essential fatty acids and antioxidants, contributes to the kidney health of your cat. The OPTIRENAL formula has been shown to improve kidney function by slowing down the aging process of the kidneys. With their special structure and the presence of minerals, these croquettes also prevent the formation of dental plaque and tartar.
Features of PURINA PRO PLAN Sterilized Adult rich in turkey for cats:
- dry food for sterilized / castrated adult cats
- recipe adapted to changes in metabolism after castration / sterilization
- high protein content, reduced fat content: 41% protein and only 12% fat to help maintain healthy weight after a change in metabolism
- promote urinary tract health: to prevent the formation of urinary stones
- OPTIRENAL® for healthy kidneys: combination of nutrients combining amino acids, essential fatty acids and antioxidants
- prevent the formation of dental plaque and tartar: thanks to their special structure and the presence of minerals
- Natural Feline Protection:
- skin and hair: vitamin A, linoleic acid and zinc ensure elasticity and a balanced moisture level of the skin. Sea fish oil contains essential fatty acids for a dense and shiny coat.
- digestive system: the high protein content of fish as well as the reduced carbohydrate intake helps to limit the absorption of glucose and reduce the fat reserve.
- kidney system: the recipe helps prevent kidney stone formation, maintain healthy kidney function and urinary tract, and reduce the risk of kidney stone formation, which is common in sterilized cats.
- immune system: high protein content necessary for the formation of antibodies and effective antioxidants for better resistance.
turkey meat (20%), dehydrated poultry protein, rice, corn gluten meal, wheat gluten meal, corn, wheat fiber, cellulose, animal fat, dehydrated egg, minerals, fish oil, autolyzate , yeasts.
vitamin A (34,000 IU / kg), vitamin D3 (1,100 IU / kg), vitamin E (670 IU / kg), vitamin C (140 mg / kg), iron (II) sulfate monohydrate (76 mg / kg), calcium iodate anhydrous (1.9 mg / kg), copper sulfate pentahydrate (12 mg / kg), manganese sulfate monohydrate (36 mg / kg), zinc sulfate monohydrate (120 mg / kg) kg), sodium selenite (0.11 mg / kg).